An ongoing discussion of politics, law, pop culture, and fine draperies.

Thursday, October 19, 2006



Making Amends …

I have been a bad blogger. I feel great shame. Much like the way a hockey player feels, according to the
goalie from Slap Shot: when called for slashing:
You don't do dat. Oh, no. Never, never. Why not? Against da rules. You stupid
when you do dat, some English pig with no brains ... All bad. You do dat, you go
to da box, you know. Two minutes by yourself, and you feel shame, you know… And
den you get free.


He feel shame, den he get to go free

All I can do is echo the words of Jimmy Swaggart when he said, "I have sinned." Or something. Anyway, some substance should follow soon. Baby steps, dammit.

In the meantime, thanks to the guy from Slap Shot Tribute for
this fine video.

3 Comments:

Blogger B said...

I personally liked his explaination of icing...

Glad to see you're back in the land of the blogging (hopefully)...

3:04 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Don't be too hard on yourself. Blogging is hard--glad you're back.

Speaking of sins and sinners, check out the latest on good ole' Chandler Woodcock.

5:29 AM

 
Blogger B said...

Woodcock? We have a Glasscock around here...

Wait... I feel like I'm taking part in a sausage-fest...

2:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home